This week you’ll have to take the pricing of your product as compared to competitors and begin to build some financials, using the tables in the mini-Business Plan. This week complete Section 4 Financial Plan. You may view the grading rubric by clicking on Grades and Progress in the navigation menu, locating the assignment, and selecting View Rubric. Find more information helpful to this exercise via your Gitman text; Chapters 5, 14 & 16; especially Chapter 5. You will also need to update and finalize your Executive summary.*The four financial pieces of information that you will need to include with your mini-Business Plan are the following:
Sunk costs – a cost that you will incur in starting this business that you will not be able to recover. This sheet is NOT part of your plan template.
Balance sheet day one – any assets, liabilities, and owners’ equity you will have on the day you start your business. What will be in that office the day you start, and how will it get there? There is a template for this
Projected income statement 3 years out. A realistic ramp-up of revenue with an understanding of the costs to selling this product or service, and your overhead expenses. These are your fixed and variable costs. You will need to know then for the final item. There is a template for this in your plan. Do not worry about the cash flow document for now.
Break-even estimate – some calculation or table which shows that you know realistically how long it will take (and how much money you will need) until your sales volume matches your fixed and variable costs. This is NOT included in your plan template. A fairly simple explanation can be found HERE. Read down through the page and see examples of how to calculate your Break Even.
*Along with all of the above, you will need to have some Financial assumptions. You will need to determine your threshold of sales, and how quickly you will ramp up. As you ramp up sales, your customer acquisition costs or marketing costs will increase. In your assumptions, you can give some guidance as to what your percentages on the cost of goods sold may be. You can make assumptions about how and from whom you will borrow money. You’re still going to need to have enough cash on hand to be able to make it until you have enough money coming in that you can cover not only the variable cost for each additional product but also your fixed costs, which will be your lights and heat and other monthly expenses. This is why there is a cash-flow document in your plan template. This is not required since it is a bit complicated. But you may try to complete it.*This final week you will also need to update and finalize the Executive summary section, drawing content from the other parts of your mini-Business Plan. Then download and submit the completed mini-Business Plan to the link above. Your instructor is available to help you answer any questions that you may have.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.