Practicum Log Requirements
1. Comments in each entry must be realistic and demonstrate the actual activity completed in the timeframe documented in the entry.
2. Provide practicum hour entries in no more than 4-hour blocks of time. Breaking up the timeframe allows for more accurate practicum activity documentation. You may record multiple entries for a single day based on your practicum activities.
3. Each entry must be aligned with the correct DNP Essential. Provide practicum hour entries in no more than 4-hour blocks of time. Breaking up the timeframe allows for more accurate practicum activity documentation. You may record multiple entries for a single day based on your practicum activities.
4. All notes must be in paragraph form and use standard English with correct sentence structure, grammar, spelling, and word usage.
5. All entries are complete and the quality of the notes validates the number of practicum hours claimed.
6. It is recommended that you enter your practicum experiences at the end of each activity or as soon as possible. All entries for your required hours must be completed and approved by the assignment due date.
Students are responsible for ensuring the total cumulative hours are entered and approved for each course. The cumulative hours include the required practicum hours the student entered plus the allocated hours that may have been provided for the student’s Master’s degree.
The final grade will be based on the cumulative approved hours at the end of each session, as follows:
Course Cumulative Hours
NR702 256 hours
NR705 512 hours
NR707 768 hours
NR709 1024 hours
If you have received prior clinical hours from your MSN transcript review, these hours will be added to your log by the Registrar or Student Services. The hours granted for the master’s program are divided into 4 and a portion is allocated for each practicum course. Students are required to enter the practicum hours required for each practicum class based on the total hours granted for their MSN program. For example, if a student received 512 hours for their Masters’ degree, those hours are divided by 4 and a portion of those hours is allocated to each practicum course. So in NR702 the student has 128 hours allocated for NR702 and is required to enter 128 hours for NR702. The guide below should be used to estimate the hours to be logged in each course. If no hours are granted for the Master’s program, the student is required to log 256 hours. All hours must be approved to be counted in the cumulative hours for the course. Locate the letter following your course number to determine the approximate hours required to be logged in this course.
Course A* B* C*
Practicum Hour Log
Total Points: 150
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.