Week Three: Facility Planning—Floor Plan, Part 1
The construction of evidence-based health care facilities includes careful planning and layout as well as considerations for the health of the population to be served. Evidence-based health care facilities planning also needs input from a cross-functional team of informed stakeholders and the integration of best-practices in modern design and regulatory requirements.
This week you will focus on your facility’s structure and the areas contained within it. Next week you will add assets to your facility.
Open SmartDraw® on Toolwire® and select the appropriate floor plan you selected in the Week Two Facility Selection and Research assignment. You will be responsible for adding environmental design elements each week. Your final floor plan is due in Week Five.
Add the following to your SmartDraw® facility:
· Facility structure:
o Waiting areas
o Other related structural components
· Facility areas:
o Customer service and amenities
§ Reception desk, bathroom, shower, vending machine, etc.
o Patient consultation areas
o Clinical support areas
§ Nurses station, charting areas, etc.
o Administrative offices
o Building support
§ Laundry, generator facilities, housekeeping, etc.
o Diagnostic and treatment space equipment and location
o Mechanical equipment
§ Space for laboratory equipment, radiology equipment, gases like oxygen, and suctions
Write a 175- to 350-word response to the following questions:
· Describe the steps you took to complete the structure and area of your facility.
o What considerations did you make?
o Include references and research to support your considerations
· Describe any successes or challenges you faced this week building your facility.
· Include a print screen of your facility below. Use the instructions provided if
you need help adding a print screen.
Place the print screen or copy of your facility below:
Cite at least 1 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar reference.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.