Level 2 presents personality profiles as a frame for presentations. As suggested in Level 2, framing presentations with personality profiles
fosters communication on a deeper level,
establishes a connection with audience members dominant personality trait, and
helps understand how audience members make decisions.
While reflecting on the material offered in the EI Games: Presentation Skills Course and developing your paper, consider prior learning and prior work experience, in addition to the material presented. Disagreeing with the principles presented in Level 2 is appropriate. However, do not reject the offered principles out of hand. Support acceptance or rejection of the offered principles with critical thinking and sound reasoning. To complete this assignment, you will need to select one of the approaches offered in one of the above videos to refer to in the below bullet points.
In your paper,
Compare and contrast the personality profiles offered in the EI Games Level 2 with the profiles developed for the Myers-Briggs type indicator (MBTI).
Identify three significant differences.
Discuss which approach you are most comfortable with and what gives you confidence in the approach you prefer.
Appraise the value or lack of value associated with using personality types to frame a presentation prepared for those in your work environment.
o How will you measure the effectiveness of personality profiles in obtaining the following desirable benefits: (a) fostering communication on a deeper level, (b) establishing a connection with audience members dominant personality trait, and (c) understanding how audience members make decisions?
o How will you address the common use of so-called canned presentations? Is it possible to frame canned presentations with a general personality profile, or must all presentations be tailored to a specific audience?
o How much training in personality assessment do those framing presentations with personality profiles need to leverage the concept effectively?
o How important is it to use documented valid and reliable measures to develop personality profiles?
The EI Games Presentation Skills Course: Understanding Personality Profiles paper
Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages)
Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Students name
o Course name and number
o Instructors name
o Date submitted
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the material presented in EI Games: Presentation Skills Course.
Must document any information used from sources in APA Style
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.