For this task, locate a recent peer-reviewed journal article (published within the last two years) that discusses a study that addresses an issue related to multiculturalism. An example may be research that explores mother-child relationships among Russian and Chinese families. Another example could be a study that investigates self-esteem among Caucasian American and African American girls.
After reading through the article first, critically review it for researcher sensitivity to ethics associated with inclusion and diversity.
Begin your critique with a brief summary of the research.
Then, be sure to address the following in your assessment:
Statement of the Research Problem: Explain exactly what problem was being researched.
Methods used: Identify the method used by the researchers. Analyze the research design that was used. Who were the study participants and how were study participants selected? Determine if it was a reasonable sample for the project. Explain the limitations of the study methods.
Results and Conclusions: Summarize the findings and the authors’ conclusions through a lens of cultural sensitivity.
Analysis: Conclude with an analysis of researcher sensitivity to ethical considerations associated with inclusion and diversity.
Be sure to cite your article as needed throughout the assignment. In addition to your article, please support your analysis of that article with information from the weekly readings. Other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included but are not required.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Upload your document, and then click the Submit to Dropbox button.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.