Weight of the Nation Part 1- ConsequencesPlease watch the following documentary, Weight of the Nation Part 1- Consequences from the following weblink(if the link doesn’t work, copy and paste it into Google, the documentary is available for free on YouTube).After viewing the documentary, write a summary (1 full-page) of the entire video and also answer the following questions (1 full-page) for a minimum total of 2 full pages:1. What does it mean when the experts in the documentary state that obesity is a condition because of the interaction of genes with the environment?2. The documentary mentioned that there is a higher level of obesity in the Bronx than in the Upper West Side neighborhood in Manhattan; why do you think this occurs?3. The documentary stated that in the 1970s, only 5% of children were obese, now it is 30% of children in the U.S. are obese. What factors do you think have contributed to this increase in obesity in children?You can answer the questions in one clear paragraph or answer each question separately. Each part requires a one full page write-up for 2 full pages (font 12, 1.5 space max.). I will penalize failure to comply with the length required.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.