Reflective Journal Questions:
1. Using the information presented in the film that outlines the career of Dr. Gill, describe how Dr. Gill’s pathway is an example of many of the flaws that exist within the death investigations system in America. Use specific examples from the film for support. In order to answer this question adequately, you must discuss Dr. Gill’s varying places of employment, what happened at those places, and how this relates to flaws in the system. Take the stance that I know nothing about Dr. Gill and his career pathways.
2. Were you surprised to learn there is no federal oversight for death investigators or the offices where they work? Why or why not?
3. The film discusses the differences between forensic pathologists and coroners. What are these differences between these two professions?
4. The case involving Coroner Brown mentions that the autopsy of the homicide victim was completed by a private institution in an outdoor garage behind a hospital. Were you surprised to learn that autopsies were still conducted in such dated locations? Why do you think this is?
5. Provide the details surrounding any one (or more if desired) of the multiple examples from the cases overseen by Coroner Minyard. Then using that case, describe why it is critical for death investigations to be objective.
6. Do you think the federal government should provide funding for medicolegal death investigations occurring in the United States? Why or why not? Explain your position and defend your stance.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.