PHYSICSGo to https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulation/hookes-lawPart 1:Click on Intro.⦁ Set the spring constant to 200N/m. Click in all of the check boxes to show all vectors and values. Apply a force of 60 N by dragging the red plunger or the red slider.What are the forces?What is the displacement?Use Hooke’s Law to determine what the displacement should be. Does your prediction match what the software shows?⦁ Apply a force of -50 N by dragging the red plunger or the red slider.What are the forces?What is the displacement?Use Hooke’s Law to determine what the displacement should be. Does your prediction match what the software shows?Part 2: At the bottom of the screen, click the icon that says Energy. If you don’t see it, return tohttps://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulation/hookes-law and click on Energy⦁ Click the check boxes to turn on all vectors and values.Set the Spring Constant to 200N/m. Set the displacement to 0.2 m.What is the applied force?Use Hooke’s Law to determine what the applied force should be. Does your prediction match what the software shows?Turn on the Energy Plot. What is the value of the Spring Potential Energy? Use to determine what the energy should be. Does your prediction match what the software shows?Turn on the Force Plot, and check the box to show the Energy. Recall that . So the work required to stretch the spring is the shaded area under the Force graph.Determine that area using geometry or calculus.What is the slope of the Force graph? What does that value represent?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.