Learning Strategies and Learning Styles Written Assignment
Criteria for written assignments:
Title Page: You should include a title page that has the title of the assignment in bold font, your name, the course number and title (CSS106: Succeeding in College), your instructor’s name, and the assignment due date. Each of these should be on its own line, and all of the text should be centered
Start your writing on the page after the title page, and at the left margin (do not center your entire paper)
Use Calibri, Arial, or Times New Roman 12-point font.
Use double spacing.
Use correct spelling and grammar.
There is no length requirement, but you must answer all the questions in depth. This assignment must be written in an essay format. Complete sentences and paragraphs are required along with proper APA citation of your sources for this assignment. Any direct quotes should be placed in quotation marks and parenthetically cited, in addition to including the source in the References section. There should not be extensive direct quotes used in assignments. If you have questions about how to cite written course material from Canvas, please visit this page.
Review the rubric before you begin for grading details.
Answer the following:
What are your biggest areas of concern you have that pertain to learning while taking online college courses? Describe at least 2 concerns. Give explanation and supporting details as to why you have these concerns.
What is your preferred learning style? How is online learning impacted by your learning style?
Based on the information you read and saw in the videos, what specific learning strategies do you think will be most helpful to you? Consider your preferred learning style to choose which strategies may best assist you in comprehension and retention of course materials. Describe how these strategies can help you address your concerns.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.