Communication StrategiesFriedrich Nietzsche and the Attack on Morality1. What is your conception of the good life? What goals orprinciples are primary? What are the roles of success, wealth,freedom, and friendship? Are they ends or means? If they aremeans, how do they lead to the end in question?2. What qualities do you consider to be the most important virtuesa person can possess? What are the qualities most valued by oursociety?3. In our sense, is it always the case that everyone strives forhappiness? Are there other goals or principles that might bemore important?4. What considerations do you use to tell whether someone’s actionis selfish? Is selfishness always wrong? Sometimes wrong?When? Be specific.5. Under what circumstances, if any, is it permissible to lie? Whatdoes your answer indicate about the justification of the principlethat one ought not to lie?6. How would you apply the first formulation of Kant’s categoricalimperative to a specific circumstance? Imagine, for instance, thatyou are considering stealing a book when no one is looking. Howwould you decide, according to Kant, that this act is immoral?7. The British philosopher Alfred North Whitehead once wrote,“What is morality in any given time and place? It is what themajority then and there happen to like and immorality is whatthey dislike.” Do you agree?8. A hungry cannibal chieftain looks you over and declares thatyou will indeed make a fine dinner. What can you say to him toconvince him that cooking you would be wrong? (Convincinghim that you won’t taste good is not enough.)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.