Week 8, Discussion 8.1 – Final Project Multimedia Presentation & Reflection
For this activity, you will attach your presentation and its transcript to a reply post to this prompt (or embed its url in a message) by Wednesday (note day) of Week 8. Please ALSO upload your work to the Assignment 4 folder under Assignments. Then, for the rest of the academic week, facilitate discussion about your presentation.
Objective: In engaging in this conversation, you will
Practice self-awareness by critically considering the role of your own communication skills and style in your workplace* communication problem;
Describe what you learned about the importance of communication competence in avoiding or mitigating workplace* communication problems;
Articulate how you might improve your communication with others.
Make sure you have attached your presentation and its transcript in a reply post to this prompt (or embed its url in your reply post) by Wednesday (note day) of Week 8. (You must also have uploaded another copy of your presentation to the Assignment 4 folder under Assignments.)
Then, start a conversation about your presentation with the class by posting THREE questions with your presentation’s attachment or link that will get them thinking about your presentation.
The three discussion questions should be specific, interesting, and capable of initiating significant interaction among your group mates about your presentation’s assumptions and conclusions. This means you need to avoid simply asking, “What did you think of my draft?”
Each of you must post at least two substantive observations on two presentations other than your own presentation by Tuesday. React to at least one of the following about your classmates’ presentations or come up with your own analytical theme:
What did you learn about your classmates’ communication problems and the communication theories they used to resolve them? For example, have you experienced similar situations for which the theory or some other communication concept might be applicable?
What did you learn from your classmates’ investigations that will help you in your career?
Explain what you learn about your own communication skills and style from this investigation. What improvements do you think you should make in them?
Why is understanding communication in organizations important?
Respond to any comments left about your own project as well. Each of you is responsible for facilitating discussion about your project all week.
Complete instructions for the Final Project Multimedia Presentation and Reflection can be found in the Assignment 4 folder in Assignments and under Syllabus > Assignment Portfolio in the classroom.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.