Book for referral:
CRITICALLY BY JOHN CHAFFEE
1. Living an “Examined” Life: There are tasks that require you to examine your thoughts and your life. For example, writing a resume or posting a social media profile both require some reflection. Describe a recent event, task, or time that caused you to reflect on your life. What did you discover as a result?
2. A Roadmap to Your Mind: Chaffee lists sixteen thinking abilities that will be covered in the text. Which three of these seem most important to you personally? Why is each important?
3. Working Toward Goals: Identify one of your personal or professional goals. Why is the goal important to you? How do you plan to achieve it?
4. An Organized Approach to Making Decisions: Think of an important personal decision that you need to make. How might applying the five-step decision-making method help you make this decision? How might a methodical approach to decision making increase the likelihood that you will make the best decision under the circumstances?
5. Living Creatively: In what aspects of your life do you feel that you are most creative? Give specific examples and explain why you think they are creative. In what areas would you like to develop a more creative approach?
6. Thinking Ahead: From your own experience, describe a situation in which you used both critical and creative thinking, even if you were unaware of it at the time.
7. Thinking Actively: Of all the people you have known, who has had the most influence on the way you think? How has this person affected you? Give an example of his or her influence. What do you expect to learn from this?
8. Carefully Exploring Situations with Questions: Think of an important situation in your personal or professional life. Ask six questions about it—one from each of the question categories: (1) fact, (2) interpretation, (3) analysis, (4) synthesis, (5) evaluation, and (6) application.
9. Thinking Critically about Problems: Each individual is better at solving some types of problems than others. What types of problems are you good at solving? What types of problems would you like to be better at solving? Give examples of each.
10. Introduction to Solving Problems: Think of a minor everyday problem you need to solve, and then work through it using the first four problem-solving questions: (1) What is the problem? (2) What are the alternatives? (3) What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of each alternative? (4) What is the solution? If your solution has been tried, answer the fifth question as well: (5) How well is the solution working?
11. Solving Complex Problems: Identify a serious, complex personal or professional problem that you need to solve. Have you tried to solve it in the past? If so, what happened? Did you make some progress, or did the solution fail? What might the benefit of approaching this complex problem again be, using the advanced problem-solving method in the text?
12. Solving Nonpersonal Problems: Describe an important local, state, national, or international problem that interests you. How might you contribute to the solution of this problem?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.