Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
For this assignment, research the topic of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace.
Provide a definition of sexual harassment and the various forms recognized in the law.
Provide a brief history of the concept of sexual harassment.
Identify state and federal laws that apply to sexual harassment in the workplace.
Identify specific actions that a manager can take to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace. (provide examples of best practices)
Identify what options an employee who believes that she/he has been sexually harassed has available to them to resolve their situation.
What legal rights does an employee who believes that she/he is being sexually harassed have?
What legal rights does the person accused of harassment have?
Identify what a Human Resource Manager should do when she/he receives a complaint about sexual harassment from an employee.
Identify through your research:
Two documented cases of sexual harassment (examples that have been covered in the press).
Provide a summary of each case, identifying the sequence of events and what actions management took and/or should have taken in each case.
The outcome of each case.
What was done right, and what should have been done?
What are the lessons learned from each case?
Provide links to your sources.
Provide your opinion about the following and support your thoughts with examples from your research where possible:
What caused the environment that existed/exists in the workplace that allowed/allowed people (primarily powerful men) to think that sexual harassment/abusive behavior was/is acceptable?
What should happen to people accused of sexual harassment in the workplace?
What do you think has recently created an environment where victims feel safe bringing their experiences forward?
Would you feel safe in bringing this type of concern forward? Why or why not?
What could an employer do to make you feel more comfortable bringing sensitive personal experiences forward?
Do you think that this recent trend will change the professional workplace? If so, how?
Provide a summary conclusion for this paper.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.