Your paper should include a title page and at least 3 references. Minimum word count is 1000-1250 words. Include the following in your essay:
Briefly explain the types and pathophysiology of breast cancer and risk factorsIn the older adult population describe the following: What are the sensitive and special considerations for physical examination and pharmacological administration? What are the anatomical, psychological, and physiological differences? What are the cultural, spiritual, religious, and linguistic sensitive and special communication and collaboration considerations and differences? What are the special considerations the nurse should take when implementing the nursing process and providing care?Provide at least 2 clinical manifestationsWhat types of therapies would be used for this patient?What drug/ classification may be utilized for her type of cancer?What are the considerations and nursing management for the patient receiving radiation and chemotherapy? What complications could arise?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.