Reflecting on one’s progress is an
integral part of becoming a researcher and scholar-practitioner. It is
constructive to assess your current research mindset and skills and
consider the necessary next steps to enable you to develop your research
competencies. It is also valuable to contextualize your research and
consider the relationship between your potential research in the IT
field and social change.
In this Discussion, you will reflect on your
current skills compared to your skills at the beginning of the course
and also consider the role that social change plays in your future
To prepare for this Discussion:
Review the media programs:
Scholar-Practitioner and Social Change
Doctoral Research: Advice
Doctoral Research: Skills
Reflect on the worldview you articulated at the beginning of the course.
Reflect on the potential problem statement you are considering for your individual doctoral study.
Reflect on your current research mindset and skills.
WRITE A RESPONSE TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
What new learning about the research process has most surprised you?
What impression or attribute about the research process is different than you imagined it to be prior to taking this course?
Where are opportunities for improvement to focus on as you continue
taking courses in research methods and work toward your doctoral study?
What new understanding do you have about the relationship between
research in information technology and social change? How do you see
yourself as a social change agent in the IT field differently than you
did at the beginning of the course?
Be sure to include at least two questions that will elicit comments and suggestions from your colleagues.
Be sure to support your postings and responses
with specific references to the reading(s) and/or media segment(s) and
use APA format.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.