Read the Case Study for “Johnny” and review/score the most current version of DSM Parent/Guardian-Rated Level 1 Cross-Cutting Symptom Measure—Child Age 6–17 form completed by the mother (attached).
Write a 500-750-word paper about Johnny and your findings. Include the following in your paper:
What information/data did you gather from the most current version of DSM Parent/Guardian-Rated Level 1 Cross-Cutting Symptom Measure?
What will you do next based on the information from the Level 1 Measure?
Identify the appropriate principal and provisional DSM diagnoses for “Johnny” and the rationale for each diagnosis given.
What additional information do you need to either rule-in or rule-out the provisional diagnosis? Develop 5 questions you would ask (and to whom) to gather more information to support your decision. Provide a rationale for each question proposed.
As a crisis counselor in a hospital setting, you will most likely come in contact with patients only once for an initial assessment. After the assessment is completed and you have identified the principal and or provisional diagnosis, what referrals and treatment recommendations would you make for Johnny?
At least five scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper to substantiate your findings.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.