Herpes zoster Shingles and Chickenpox’s
What is the causative agent of the disease? Is it a bacterium, a virus, a prion, or a eukaryote? Describe in detail its characteristics.a. If it is a bacterium, what are the characteristics of the cell.b. If it is a virus, what are its characteristics (DNA, positive-strand RNA, negative-strand RNA, or retrovirus? enveloped or naked? how large is it?c. If it is a prion, what is a prion? Wherein the body does it occur? What is thefunction of the normal-type protein?d. If it is eukaryote, is it a fungus, an alga, a protozoan, a platyhelminth, or a nematode? Is it multicellular or unicellular? What is its life cycle?B. History: How long have we known about this disease?a. Describe the changes in our knowledge and attitudes toward this disease throughout history.C. Describe the prevalence and transmission of this disease.a. Where is the disease prevalent? How many people are currently infected? What is the rate of new infections? What are the rates of morbidity and mortality?b. What is (are) the reservoir(s) of the pathogen? What is (are) the mode(s) of transmission?D. Pathology: Describe the pathogenic effects on cells, tissues, and organsystems.a. Where in the body (what tissues/organs/cells) does the pathogen affect?b. What damage does the pathogen inflict? How is this damage inflicted ?c. What is the time sequence of the disease ? Are there sequalae?d. What are the major signs and symptoms?E. Response and Treatmenta. Describe the activity of our immune system against the pathogen.b. What types of medical treatments exist? Describe how these treatments affect the progression of the disease.c. Describe prophylactic measures that can be taken to limit the risk of infection.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.