Think of an example of a recent experience in which you were dissatisfied with the customer service you received. Describe the experience and identify which of the five gaps (from the gap model of service quality) your example represents. What step(s) should the organization have taken to prevent your dissatisfaction? Did you communicate your dissatisfaction and, if so, was your concern addressed to your satisfaction?
Your completed assignment should meet the following requirements:
- This short paper should be at least 250 words in length; note that an APA-formatted title page and reference page should be included but does not count towards the word limit.
- It should utilize 12-point Times New Roman font, be double-spaced, and have 1-inch margins on each side.
- Include a bold heading summarizing each question prior to addressing it.
- It should include at least one in-text citation from the textbook and at least one other scholarly or publication-based source to support your points.
- It should demonstrate college-level writing and be free from simple proofreading errors; grammar and spelling will factor into your grade.
- See example:
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.