Principles of Finance (FIN101) Deadline for studentsA company had cash and marketable securities worth $200,000 accounts payables worth $51,000, inventory of $1,501,500, accounts receivables of $5,288,128, short-term notes payable worth $220,000, other current liabilities of 100,000, and other current assets of $121,800. Calculate the company net working capital and describe how managers manage the firm working capital. (2 Marks)Your parents have given you $1,500 a year before your graduation so that you can take a trip when you graduate. You wisely decide to invest the money in a bank CD that pays 7% interest. You know that the trip costs $1600 right now and that inflation for the year is predicted to be 3%. Will you have enough money in a year to purchase the trip? Show your calculations. (2 Marks)If the following financial information related to XYZ Company. Total Revenues last year $970, depreciation expenses $50, costs of goods sold $450, and interest expenses $55. At the end of the year, current assets were $121 and current liabilities were $107. The company has an average tax rate of 35%. Calculate the net income for XYZ Company by setting up an income statement. (2 Marks)Calculate the common-size balance sheet from the following information for the company: (2 Marks)
Ten years ago, Amanda Cortez invested $20,000 in an account paying an annual interest rate of 5%. What is the value of the investment today? What is the interest on interest earned on this investment? (2 Marks)You have just won a lottery that promises an annual payment of $120000 beginning immediately. You will receive a total of 15 payments. If you can invest the cash flow in an investment that is paying 8% annually, what is the present value of this annuity? (2 Marks)XXX company has forecast a rate of return of 20% if the economy booms (30% probability); a rate of return of 19% if the economy in in a growth phase (40% probability); a rate of return of 2.50% if the economy in in decline (20% probability); and a rate of return of -10% if the economy in a depression (10% probability). What is the company standard deviation of returns? (3 Marks)Finance
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.