Complete questions 1 & 2 (a-l) based on information retrieved from the provided websites.
This is not a paper, they are short answer questions. Provide the answer to each question below it.
Federal Debt and Deficit
The federal deficit and debt are the focus of ongoing political debate that contributes to ongoing gridlock in Congress. What is really going on?
a) Define the deficit and the debt. How are they different? How do they relate?
Visit the website https://ift.tt/3agwu3J and answer the below questions:
b) What is the debt per citizen? Will we ever have to pay this ourselves?
c) What are the largest budget items that are contributing to our expenses?
d) How much of our debt is composed of interest payments on the debt?
Examine the cumulative impact of deficit-spending by studying the debt.
At the same website, look at the National Debt.
e) As of today, what is today’s national debt?
Next, to learn about the deficit, visit the https://ift.tt/3uV38Bw.
f) What was the annual federal deficit over the past 5 years? What is it this year?
Review the website, including the history of the deficit over the past century.
g) What contributes to the deficit?
h) What is the risk of running deficits?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.