This assignment has two parts: the first requires you to interview one person within your field of study, and the second requires an analysis of your interview experience.
Part I: Spiritual Assessment Survey and Interview
First create a spiritual assessment survey. Based on the spiritual assessment resources in the topic Resources and any other guidelines from your field of study, create a spiritual assessment survey that includes at least five questions about how a stressful health or wellness experience amplified spiritual concerns or needs. The questions should cover: belief in God, faith traditions, spiritual practices, spiritual sources of comfort, and other means of support. In addition, include demographic questions such as sex, age, ethnicity, and religion. Do not include specific names and other personal information.
Second, select one person to interview, based on the following criteria:
Able to meet in-person
Has had a stressful health or wellness experience (positive or negative) to your field study
Agrees to a spiritual needs assessment interview
Third, use the spiritual assessment survey you created to interview the selected person. During the interview, record the interviewee’s responses. The transcript should include the questions asked and the answers provided.
Part II: Analysis
Write a 500-750-word analysis of your interview experience. Include the following in your response:
The spiritual assessment survey questions that you asked and summary of responses.
In what ways did the interviewee’s experience amplify his or her spiritual concerns or needs? Explain your answer with examples.
What is the importance of understanding various diverse cultures, values, beliefs, and experiences when assessing spiritual concerns and needs? How does this inform communication between health care professionals, caregivers, and those to whom you provide care? Provide examples.
Based on the interview process, answer the following:
What went well? Provide examples.
Were there any barriers or challenges that inhibited your ability to complete the spiritual assessment survey? How would you address these in the future or change your assessment to better address these challenges?
How does the spiritual assessment survey allow you to better meet the needs of your patient?
What other insights do you have about providing spiritual care in your field of study?
Submit both the transcript of the interview and the analysis of your results as one document.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
2.3: Explain how illness and stress can amplify spiritual concerns and needs of others.
BS Health Care Administration
4.3: Recognize the diverse cultures, values, beliefs, and experiences among cross-functional teams, patients, families, and populations.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.