To conclude this project, you are tasked with writing a reflective, one-page, single-spaced memo that provides your instructor a more comprehensive understanding of your learning process.
What is the reflection memo? What should it contain?
The reflection memo explains to me (NOT the employer!) how you made decisions about what to include in your project.See the sample memo in Canvas for an idea of what I’m looking for.
IMPORTANT: Structure your memo with a beginning, middle, and end, as discussed in class. The first paragraph of the memo should contain an explanation of why you are writing.
Your memo must answer the following four questions:
How and why did you select the job/internship ad?
How does the letter respond to the ad?
How does the résumé respond to the ad?
NOTE: The answers to questions 2 & 3 should be the most detailed portion of your memo. Examples:
if you organized your résumé starting with your experience rather than your education, explain why.
If you decided to include experience that was not relevant to this particular job or internship, explain why.
If you wrote about a special project in your letter, explain how it persuades the employer to interview you.
If you are following advice you received from someone else, or if you disagreed with advice given by me or our readings, explain your reasoning.
What concerns did you have while preparing this assignment? Do you see any weaknesses in your application (in terms of your experiences, perhaps), and how might you address these now or in the future?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.