The Anthropocene Reviewed.
1. “Googling Strangers” by John Green from The Anthropocene Reviewed.2. “Kentucky Bluegrass” by John Green from The Anthropocene Reviewed.3. “Canada Geese” by John Green from The Anthropocene Reviewed.
Do:1. Complete The Anthropocene Reviewed Reflection 1
2. Answer the following five questions in one document (must be a Word file or PDF). Please number each question clearly.
The Anthropocene Reviewed Reflection 1First, take a few minutes to reflect on what you listened to and/or read for this week. Next, pick one review to focus on and provide thoughtful and thorough answers to the following questions. The answers should be, roughly speaking, at least 3-5 sentences (more isn’t a bad thing!).
1. What is the main point of the review? It might be to inform, to inspire, to persuade, to change your perspective, or something else entirely.
2. What is the tone of the review? Is it humorous, serious, pessimistic, optimistic? Something else entirely? What makes you say that?Consider the following definition of tone: “Tone in writing refers to the writer’s attitude toward the reader and the subject of the message. The overall tone of a written message affects the reader just as one’s tone of voice affects the listener in everyday exchanges” (Ober 88).Tone reveals the author’s attitude about a subject or topic to their reader. It can be delivered in different ways, like through word choice, punctuation, and sentence structure.It’s similar to when you’re talking to someone in person. Your facial expressions, vocal pitch, and body language might convey a certain tone that informs the language you use in conversation.By using the right tone in your writing, your readers can better understand your emotions regarding a topic. It’s a signal to your reader about how your writing should make them feel. Your tone might be delightful or sarcastic, lighthearted or aggressive, among other types of tones, all through your writing.
3. What is one section of the review that stood out to you and why? In your answer, provide a quotation for this section and explain why you think this quotation is important.4. Where do you see ethos, pathos, or logos in the review? Again, provide a quotation for where you see an example of ethos, pathos, or logos and explain if you think John’s use of this rhetorical appeal is effective or not and why.
5. Look back at what you wrote for number one. Do you think the review effectively accomplished its main point? Why or why not? Do you find it persuasive? Why or why not?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.