Go to the link listed below and watch the now famous film (even if you have seen it before) depicting the development of the fetus while it is still in the uterus. (If you prefer to read rather than watch the 55 minute video, there is a typed transсrіpt of the video which covers all of the information in the video.) However, this is an astounding filming of the development of an actual fetus in many segments of the film.
https://www.thirteen.org/programs/nova/nova-lifes-greatest-miracle/Links to an external site.
After viewing the video on Life′s Greatest Miracle, answer the following questions in the form of an ESSAY for grading. If your writing appears as answers to questions rather than a well written essay, you will earn fewer points for your response.Based on any information you previously knew about prenatal development, what aspects of the video reaffirmed what you already knew about ″making babies″? Be specific.What pieces of information about conception or development were a surprise to you and why were you surprised? When you consider that some couples have great difficulty ″getting pregnant,″ and, based on the desсrіption of the timing, travels of the sperm and the characteristics of the egg, what can you identify as some of the hindrances to a successful conception?How would you describe the rate of development in the fetus following implantation? What body systems are first to develop and which systems are last to fully form? Based on the terms used in the textbook, what technical terms would you use to describe the pattern of development (not to be confused with the stages of development)? At what point in development does the fetus begin to look like a human? What processes are necessary for the appropriate genitalia to form, i.e., the penis versus the vagina and uterus?Knowing what you have learned in the video and read in the chapter, give some examples of some of the more common teratogens and why the pregnant woman should avoid those teratogens?Why was the smell of food important to Melinda? How might her sensitivity to food smells protect the developing fetus?As the pregnancy nears the end, what are some of the concerns expressed by the soon-to-be mother and the father in the movie? How might prepared childbirth classes help the soon to be parents in the film?This assignment is worth up to twenty points for a well written answer.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.