In the last 1800s, there was a huge battle to determine what kind of electricity was going to light the world. On one side of the fight was Thomas Edison who insisted that DC was going to light the world and on the other was Nikola Tesla who thought AC was the better way.
From what you know about the two forms of electricity.
1. Name advantages and disadvantages of each type2 . What sort of tactics were deployed by each side to convince people their way was better?3. Why did Nikola Tesla eventually win the war?4. What would the world be like if Thomas Edison had succeeded, and power were supplied by DC instead of AC?
Make sure to:
Write a short essay or paragraph of at least 300 words.Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.Address all questions.Use proper grammar and punctuation.If you researched your topic and are using information from what you learned, remember to cite your sources.Include at least 2 references in your discussion and cite your sourcesDo not plagiarize.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.