Assignment: Act 4 EssayComplete essay on Throne of Blood by Friday, November 18 at 11:59 p.m.Act 4 EssayAct IV – MacbethRespond to one of the following prompts in a cohesive 2-3 page essay. You do not have to answer all of the questions in the prompt (these are offered to get you thinking); rather you should craft an essay that takes up the general issue presented in the prompt and responds to it in a clear, coherent piece. Essays should include an introduction with clear thesis; a clear line of argumentation; corroborating evidence in the form of citations from the text or from scholarly writings and/or detailed and specific examples from the play and the viewing; a strong conclusion; and a Works Cited page. The essay must meet format requirements listed in the syllabus, including following the MLA style guide.As a scholar and critic, review Akira Kurosawa’s 1957 film Throne of Blood, an adaptation of Shakespeare’s Macbeth. In your opinion does Kurosawa succeed or fail in creating a satisfying, effective film version of the play? Consider all the changes made by the director in adapting the play: how does Kurosawa’s version compare to the original with regards to themes, characters, plots, and stakes? How does the Noh theatrical tradition influence your experience of the film?Select a character in the play, and compare that character to its parallel in Throne of Blood, noting similarities and differences between the two. How do these differences help us to better understand the world Kurosawa depicts, and how does it enhance our understanding of his adaptation of the story?How does the depiction of the supernatural differ between the play Macbethand the film Throne of Blood? And how does the supernatural help us to understand the motivations of the characters? That is, are the events of the play and film truly foretold, or are they brought about by the desires of the men that seek to accrue power? What understanding of humanity are we meant to take from the film?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.