Can you reflect on these 3 blogs please? Thank you!
In at least 250 words, consider the research you’ve done and write a revised statement of your research. Specifically, in this section of your reflection, discuss your understanding of your research question that you’ve spent some time researching. For example: What were you curious about when you first looked into this topic and why did it interest you? What did you want to investigate? In your opinion, why should people care about this issue?
Focusing on your research question, look at the conversation as a whole. What background information do readers need in order to follow the conversation you are writing about? What were the things that come up a lot in your sources? What are the various viewpoints in this conversation? On what points do your sources generally agree or disagree?
What do you now understand about the larger conversation surrounding this question as a result of listening to various voices and perspectives?
In at least 150 words explain how your thinking changed: First, how did your ideas on your topic shift and change?
How would you answer your research question at this point? Who might disagree with that answer? How might you address those objections? Is there anything that you would like to learn more about before coming up with your final answer?
Second, how did your ideas about the research process shift or change? Is there anything about the way you conducted your research or the kinds of sources you found that is different from the way you’ve conducted research in the past?
What research methods that used for this project were particularly effective/ineffective? What would you like to try in future?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.