Compare and contrast new social media marketing trends with more traditional forms of advertising.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
We have been looking at successful ad campaigns using social media. Let’s apply this directly and see how this compares with older methods of advertising.
Choose a recent social media campaign, possibly one you interacted with. Below are some possible examples:
IKEA bookbook video
McDonald’s Super Bowl 2015
Taco Bell #OnlyInTheApp
Virgin America Boo videos
Then consider an older commercial, before social media was (as big) an influence. You can look at famous ads on Youtube.
In a minimum of 3 pages, please do the following:
Provide an introduction with a summary of the ads you have chosen, and an explanation of what the stated intent behind the ads was.
From there, look at what the ads actually say (like a beer ad might actually be demonstrating that women are sex objects).
Describe how social media plays into the intent and the actual messages. What’s different between the two you chose?
What made the ads successful (or not successful)?
What ideas and opinions do you have about the product or brand after reviewing the ads?
What can we learn about how businesses use Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, etc. to communicate, network, broaden their customer base, and promote their products/services?
Summarize your analysis.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.