Please respond to ateel with 200 wordsOverviewGetting closure with our textbook to read on the next couple chapters. One chapter is about agencies and the listing agreements. The next chapter is the listings package & Breakdown of listing Agreements.Key Concept from Chapter 3First, chapter three is strictly the agency and listing agreements chapter of the book. Broker relations signed listing and the right to a commission was explained throughout these paragraphs. (pp.70-72). The sellers may be held liable for a commission if they refuse buyer’s offer.Key Concept from Chapter 4Second, chapter four is more on the listing package & breakdown of listing agreement. As the real estate professional, I must disclose all the forms in the listing packet. The different forms include (AD) Disclosure regarding real estate agency relationship, (PRBS) Possible representation of more than one buyer or seller, (WFA) wire fraud and electronic funds transfer advisory, (RLA) Residential listing agreement, and (SA) seller’s advisory. (p.93) The listing package is known as the basic five forms when taking a listing in real estate.Key Concept from Chapter 3 or 4Third, I learned in chapter four how to be more useful as an agent. When helping with a listing you help the client with market value on property. Determined by sales in an open market will give the client’s exchange value on their real estate property from the agent.SummaryLast, I am now able to understand on how listings process should go. As a agent both you and I have the obligations to perform tasks effectively. Understanding the forms after doing them repeating in a real-life scenario the listing agreement will be second nature. I feel like this is an area worth studying closer on. I do say so myself because I have an upcoming student video due in my BRE-101 real estate practices course.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.