Overall Guidelines:Fall 2022 HIS 251OL Chapter Exam GuideThroughout the Fall 2022 semester, you will complete eight Chapter Exams, each based upon a chapter in your Latin American and Its People textbook. Each Chapter Exam challenges you to analyze one of the features inserted into each textbook chapter. Those features are “How Historians Understand,” “Latin American Lives,” and “Slice of Life.” When you log into each of your Chapter Exams, you will see which feature you are to use to write your Exam Essay. Make sure that you use the correct feature in your Exam Essay; if you use the wrong feature, you may not get full credit for completing the Exam.Your Exam Essay responses must be in essay format, and in the space below I gave you a specific prompt for each of the three paragraphs in your Exam Essay. I will grade your work using the Essay Exam Rubric, and you can earn up to 60 Points on each Exam. Overall, your Exam essay must be a minimum of 600 total words and a maximum of 1000 total words. That word count equals approximately 300 words per paragraph.Responding directly to the prompts for each paragraph will help you earn the maximum number of points for the Focus criteria on the Essay Exam rubric. Being thorough and specific in your analysis will help you earn the maximum number of points for the Critical Thinking criteria, and organizing your essay into three paragraphs with strong transitions will help you earn the maximum number of points for the Organization criteria. Citing the textbook as directed and proofreading your work will help you earn the maximum number of points for the last two critera— Use of Sources and Spelling & Grammar.First ParagraphIn the first paragraph, focus on the in-chapter feature you have been assigned in the prompt. Use this paragraph to summarize and analyze the in-chapter feature you have been assigned. When you summarize, remember to use your own words; look for the key parts of the feature and describe them in your own words. When you complete your analysis, see if you can determine what important points the authors want you to take away from the feature.Second ParagraphIn the second paragraph, analyze how the in-chapter feature fits within the broader trends/developments/events covered in the LAP Reading Assignment. Make sure that you refer to specific trends/developments/events covered in the chapter.Third ParagraphIn the third paragraph, make an argument for the relevancy or irrelevancy of the in-chapter feature to the world in the year 2022. In other words, should civically literate, civically engaged people know about the material covered in the in-chapter feature? Or is the material covered in the in-chapter feature irrelevant for civically literate and civically engaged people? Explain, and be specific. At the end, cite the textbook chapter as shown at the end of this paragraph. (“Title of the Chapter” in Latin Ameerica and Its People, 3rd ed., ed Cheryl E. Martin and Mark Wasserman (New Jersey: Pearson, 2012), page numbers.)Fall 2022 Chapter Exam Guide HIS 251 1
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.