You are a child care investigator for a middle school. A case has been referred to you by a guidance counselor. It seems that a young 13- year old girl, Emily, has been arriving at school in a dazed and listless condition. She has a hard time concentrating in class and appears to be withdrawn and uncommunicative. Some of Emily’s peers alleged that Emily had shoplifted candy from the cafeteria. Other complaints arose that Emily steals school bags from school lockers and when confronted, she pushes the other children and begins to fight. Upon further investigation, Emily has missed more than her normal share of school days and has often been late to class. Last week, she seemed so lethargic that her homeroom teacher sent her to the school nurse. A physical examination revealed that she was malnourished and was punished by her parents for doing poorly at school and failing to do her chores at home.The case is referred to you. When you go to see the parents at home, they refuse to answer any questions.What are your Initial thoughts and reactions?Would you report the case to the district attorney office for further action?Assuming the district attorney prosecutes, and the parents have no previous criminal records and are now willing to cooperate, how far do you believe the state will take this case through the process of state intervention?Can any theories apply to Emily’s delinquency at school?Chapter 3*** & no citations.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.