I have to write a synthesis paper of a topic of my choice. I must use 8-10 sources. The number of pages is 6-8. Think of a synthesis paper as a way of making sense out of a lot of articles. Imagine if I handed you a stack of articles and sent you to a room to go read them. When you’re done, you would have about 5-10 minutes to tell me, in a nutshell, what those articles were all about or what I should know about them that’s most important. Would you go into deep detail about each and every article? No! It would take too long and you’d have pages and pages of notes. A synthesis lets you summarize what you read and narrow it down into only the most important concepts, ideas, recommendations, findings etc. Rather than looking at the merits of each individual article, you look at them collectively and determine what message or take away they provide Together.The best thing to do is make a list of the ideas they bring forth. Compare each article to the other and see if they 1) Agree, 2) Disagree or 3) Propose anything new like a suggestions, recommendation, etc. Those items on your list become your subheadings within the Review of Literature section and then you write paragraphs underneath those. Here’s how to set up your paper:Introduction- briefly explain the problem and why its important or why its being looked atBackground- what do we know about the problem? Give statistics about how prevalent (or not) the issue or problem isReview of Literature- here you Synthesize the articles you found and give a summaryDiscussion- So what does it all mean? Now that you read these articles, what is the answer? Solution? Suggested path to fix? EtcImplications for Nursing- Where do we go next? More research? Keep things the way they are? New Policies?References- per APA 7th edition.Some reminders:1) Follow APA 7th edition for formatting, including margins and line spacing2) Do not use direct quotes (ever!)3) Only he, she or they are allowed and only if necessary. No I, we, our, you, your, us etc4) Be blunt and to the point. No big qualifier words needs (e.g., this is extremely important to nurses. Better: this is important to nurses)5) Do not give an individual report of each article. Aim to link them and use citations per APA 7th edition properlyI have other examples of the instructions
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.