Powerpoint of an unique empire that incorporates characteristics from civilizations
In the first two units of this course, you have learned about several historical civilizations and the way that they lived such as the Roman Empire, the Greek city states, the Persians, Babylonians, Sumerians, Egyptians, Empire of Aksum, Olmecs, Zapotecs and many more!
For this project, you will be demonstrating your understanding of these empires by creating your own new unique empire which incorporates characteristics from at least four of the civilizations that you learned about in this unit. You will then create a PowerPoint presentation which provides an overview of your new empire and what it would be like. You can choose from the following lists of characteristics to incorporate into your empire:
Culture: Choose the culture of your empire. Remember you can choose only from one empire.
Art, inventions, or Architecture: Which empire will you like yours to imitate for art, inventions, or architecture?
Daily Life: Which empire would you model the daily life in your society from? Would you rather people live like they did under the Roman empire? Or would you want your people to live like Egyptians farming along the banks of the Nile?
Military: Whose powerful or weak military techniques do you want to imitate for your own?
Economics: What type of economy do you want to model yours after? One that is rich in trade like the Greeks or Phoenicians?
Law and Code: What empire should your laws or codes follow? Do you prefer more of a separation of government like the Roman Empire or you want absolute rule?
Leadership abilities: Whose leadership qualities do you want to imitate? Would it be Alexander’s ability to unite several groups under one empire, or Darius’ system of organizing satraps to govern different regions?
Religion: You have a few choices here between Christianity, Judaism, Jainism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and the Greek, Roman and Egyptian traditional religions. You should have knowledge of each by now, so which one will you adopt for your own DIY empire?
In total, you need to describe six different characteristics that you would borrow from at least four different historical civilizations and incorporate into your own.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.