Money and Banking (ECO-442-26)Assignment # 3 — Bank Comparison Assignment (30 points)Due Date: November 9, 2022ANALYSIS OF THE PERFORMANCE OF SELECTED LOCAL AND/OR NATIONAL BANKS1.Select five banks: 3 local banks, and 2 major regional or nationwide banks.2.From their website or their local offices, collect a copy of their latest annual report.3.Construct a spreadsheet listing the important financial data (assets, liabilities, net income, equity capital or net worth, dividends, share value, ROA, ROE, EM, etc.) for the selected banks over a five-year period (2015-2020), or the latest five years for which data are available.4.In narrative form, provide some background information on the selected banks, describe their activities, the composition of their assets, their net income level, their equity and dividend earning, their position in the industry, i.e., their overall performance.5.Review and analyze their financial statements with extended discussion of the following for each bank: Net Income, Return on Assets (ROA), Return on Equities (ROE), and the Equity Multiplier (EM). Present a detailed comparative analysis of the performance of the selected banks according profitability and safety.6.Rank the banks according to their performance (based on profits, ROA, ROE and EM) and safety. Explain your ranking.7.Assuming that you were the Chairman of the Board or CEO of a major financial institution seeking to acquire a bank, which bank would you be more willing to purchase? Why? Which would you be less willing to purchase? Why?8.References and sources of data must be cited, whenever appropriate, at the end of the document.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.