One common way to approach a literary text is to consider its themes. Broadly speaking, themes are simply important issues that a work explores (e.g., kingship, wealth, national identity, motherhood, war, race, etc.).A more sophisticated way of talking about a text involves thinking about various thematic statements that underpin a work. While a theme can often be expressed in a single word (“kingship”), a thematic statement describes the text’s attitude toward that particular subject (e.g., Beowulf constructs an ideal king as a stereotypically masculine figure who — while generally fair and generous to his subjects — is valued primarily for his brute strength, physical bravery, and his position within a well-known dynastic lineage comprised of similarly idyllic male warrior gods.)With the distinction between theme and thematic statement in mind, compose a short response (~250 words or so) in which you identify both a theme (e.g., “nature”) and put forth an interpretive thematic statement of your own (e.g., “This poem seems to suggest that — despite all the trappings of civilization — humanity is often just as brutal as beasts in the forest). Your post should go on to use textual evidence (quotations, paraphrases, summaries) to back up your analysis.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.