1) What do you consider to be the biggest threat currently facing the United States and (briefly) why? If you were a member of Congress (you decide with house, state, and party), what legislation would you propose to try to mitigate this threat and how would you guide your legislation through Congress to give it the best shot of passing? What road blocks would you expect to run into and how would you attempt to get around those barriers while operating within the law. Who will have an interest in preventing the passage of the legislation and how will the author either bring those interests on board or get around them? In other words, how would you maximize your ameliorating effect on the issue? Your response should draw on topics covered in the course material Relevant units include but are not limited to political parties, the media, the Congress, and the Constitution.
2) . A transgender state employee sues his state because the state employee health insurance plan has a blanket policy of refusing to cover surgeries and medical procedures related to gender transition. The employee argues that the procedures are medically necessary for the treatment of gender dysphoria. Your essay on this prompt should take a position on whether a state’s refusal to cover these medical treatments violates the Constitution. To make your claim, choose 2 civil liberties or civil rights that might be relevant to such a case and evaluate whether and how the government is or is not violating those liberties/rights.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.