Strategic Management Annotated Bibliography
In this Module, you will submit an annotated bibliography with at least three sources that will be used in the research paper. The annotation should concisely summarize the main points of the source. Remember that students cannot simply copy word-for-word from the source. The paper will examine the effects of climate change on international business or the effects of political crisis on international business.
See the following gudielines for writing an annotated bibliography using APA style:
Why make an annotated bibliography? Creating an annotated bibliography involves gathering the most important sources of information about one’s topic. These sources can be used later as evidence to support an argument or analysis of a larger research project, like a research essay.
What is an annotated bibliography?
An annotated bibliography is a list of high-quality sources that you have found about your topic. The list contains sources such as books, articles, and documents that you have found about your research topic.
Each source is cited using a citation style (for example MLA, APA, Chicago, etc).Each cited source in the list is followed by a brief “annotation” (usually about 150 words) that is a descriptive and evaluative paragraph.Write annotations with your audience in mind; remember, the purpose of the annotation is to inform the reader of the main points from the source and to remind the reader how you might use the source to support your thesis in a larger, related research project.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.