READ IN ITS ENTIRETY: Type your responses directly on this document and once you have completed it, please upload the exam to Turnitin. If you do not follow these instructions, you will receive a zero for your mid-term exam. Follow all instructions.
The exam is based on our assignments for WEEKS 1, 2, 3, and 4. Review your readings and videos. The questions on the exam will required you to define concepts/terms based on our assignments. You are expected to take what we have read and watched and demonstrate your understanding by providing your responses to the short answers in your words (do not just copy and paste or you will not receive credit). Your writing should clearly illustrate that you learned the information from our materials by making the connections with particular points from the readings and videos (name the materials and exact events, people, thoughts, concepts, etc.). You must include the titles of the readings and videos from which you draw your understanding.
In order to receive full credit, you must answer the questions completely. Remember the basics of answering a question (who, what, when, where, why and how). Be sure to be thorough in your responses (write a minimum of two paragraphs for Questions 5-9). Review the rubric for standards for all writing assignments.
Worth 5 points each
Define social change.
What were the circumstances that lead to the first Woman’s Rights Convention?
What is the significance of the Declaration of Sentiments?
Worth 16 points each
Why was it most important for black women to secure the enfranchised?
How did the piece “In Quest of African American Political Woman” add to your knowledge of what it means to be political?
Discuss Ida B. Wells-Barnett’s contributions to civil and women’s rights. Be specific about her work, impact, outcomes, etc.
Discuss Fannie Lou Hamer’s contributions to civil and voter’s rights. Be specific about her work, impact, outcomes, etc.
Reflect on the women highlighted in the PBS Makers Women Who Make America write about one person who has influenced you the most and why (be thorough)? You must quote their words and pinpoint their actions that have impacted your thinking
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.