- With reference to an HR issue, interpret analytical data using appropriate analysis tools and methods and demonstrate calculations/methods of analysis
Interpret and demonstrate calculations using analytical tools (functions in Excel; percentages; translating data sets) to review “absence” data (Table 1) and provide findings of the following 5 categories: –
- Trends across departments,
- Absence by types,
- Absence by gender,
- Total days lost through absence,
- Annual costs through absence based on a 37- hour week – Table 1 in brief
Interpret and demonstrate calculations using analytical tools to review “employee feedback scores to the Manager” – Table 2 in brief and provide findings
- Present key findings for stakeholders from people practice activities and initiatives
Present all findings (Table 1 and Table 2) to identify key insights (patterns and trends) in people practice issues, using diagrammatic formats (e.g., pie charts; line graphs, bar charts) with some written explanation.
- Make justified Human Resource Management (HRM) recommendations based on the evaluation of the benefits, risks, and financial implications of potential solutions from the findings in Tables 1 and 2.
Evaluate the data with the justification of two HRM recommendations considering the rationale, benefits (e.g., achievement of objectives; enhanced work productivity), risks (e.g., legal), and financial implications (e.g., indirect costs) of the recommendations.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.