- Your project throughout this course will:
- Analyze an existing health care system and evaluate how that system can be improved to better serve the community
- Conceive a new or improved health care service, then design a facility to provide that service
- Develop the structure, functions, and processes of the facility
- Submit an SBAR (Situation, Background, Assessment, and Recommendation) proposal
Your proposal should be fiscally, socially, ethically, and politically responsible. The goal is to have a net positive benefit to the health care system and the community it serves.
To begin, select an existing health care system in a small U.S. city preferably in the state where you live. The city should have a population of less than 200,000. PLEASE USE TYLER, TEXAS OR A CITY IN TEXAS
Create a 700- to 1,050–word profile of the city you selected along with details like:
- Map of the city
- Types and locations of medical services
- Demographics (population, age, gender, etc.)
- Income and employment
- Residential details
Include a rationale of why you selected the city, including if you have any prior experience or knowledge about the existing health care system in that city.
Cite three reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.