The Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project team is working hard to ensure that the new system they develop meets expectations. The team has a detailed scope statement, but the project manager, Tony Prince, wants to make sure they’re not forgetting requirements that might affect how people view the quality of the project. He knows that the project’s sponsor and other senior managers are most concerned with getting people to use the system, improve their health, and reduce healthcare costs. Users want the system to be user-friendly, informative, fun to use, and fast.
Complete the following in a Microsoft Word document.
Develop a list of 6 quality standards or requirements related to meeting the stakeholder expectations described in the Running Case. Organize your paper so I can clearly see each standard and its description. Use a list format or a table. Avoid cramming your entire list into one long paragraph (bad idea!)
Write a brief description of at least 45 words for each requirement. For example, a requirement might be that 90 percent of employees have logged into the system within two weeks after the system rolls out. Think of these requirements as the traits you would expect from a quality system. If this were a food ordering app, for instance, you would want it to have a useful interface, a long list of restaurants to choose from, different payment options, and so on. You can think of these as “requirements” in this case.
Write an explanation of at least 175 words based on the list of standards and requirements on how you will measure progress on meeting the requirements. This explanation should come after the list above. Avoid trying to incorporate the explanation into the list. For example, you might have employees log into the system as part of the training program and track who attends the training. You could also build a feature into the system to track usage by username, department, and other criteria. Support your answer with at least one credible source outside of the course materials. The more sources (References), the better.
Submit your assignment.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.