Please note that each and every assignment has its own word limit.
Besides being able to locate scholarly sources of information, graduate students are expected to become information literate, which includes being able to evaluate information to determine if it is actually useful and valid for their research projects and if it is trustworthy and accurate. Generally, sources of information are evaluated on their purpose, timeliness, authority, reliability, and coverage. For example, it is understood that a source whose purpose is to sell something is more likely to either exaggerate or de-emphasize certain information to enhance its persuasive appeal. Sources that focus on a very narrow aspect of an issue may not be useful for supporting broader generalizations. Sources that refuse to acknowledge competing viewpoints can be quite biased.
Select one of the articles you are using for your essay and briefly evaluate it using the criteria listed above. Why do you find the article useful and valid for your essay? Now that you have looked at it more closely, do you find anything in it suspect or do you notice limitations? What are they?
MUST be between 150 – 200 words and have at least three citation with the page numbers and three reference in APA format. (The List of References should not be older than 2014 and should not be included in the word count.)
Be sure to support your postings and responses with specific references to the Learning Resources.
It is important that you cover all the topics identified in the assignment. Covering the topic does not mean mentioning the topic BUT presenting an explanation from the context of ethics and the readings for this class
REMEMBER IN APA FORMAT JOURNAL TITLES AND VOLUME NUMBERS ARE ITALICIZED.
The essay topic is “Exercising and High Blood Pressure” for Wk4 Health assgn
THE HEALTH CARE ISSUE IS BELOW
Exercising and High Blood Pressure
Medical evidence suggests that exercising is one of the best approaches to reduce blood pressure in patients diagnosed with hypertension (Smart, Carlson, Swaine, & McGowan, 2017). This positive effect of exercising seems to appear even in those patients that do not observe any substantial changes when following a hypertension pharmaceutical treatment. This evidence has, however, mainly focused on the adult population, as hypertension was traditionally a problem of the adults and, most notably, elderly groups in the community. As the population’s obesity rate increased, hypertension has also become a common phenomenon in children and teenagers.
It is thus necessary to investigate whether the regular exercising for, e.g., 60 minutes a day, would have a similar effect on hypertense children and teenagers that it has on hypertense adults. I would thus like to focus the research project on analyzing the impact that exercising has on reducing hypertension in children and teenagers. Understanding the impact that exercising has on the hypertension of children and teenagers would offer a healthier alternative to pharmacological treatment (Lurbe et al., 2016). It would considerably improve the quality of life of the children by providing them with the possibility of controlling the problems associated with hypertension without suffering from the side effects of long-lasting exposure to anti-hypertensive pharmaceuticals. This topic directly affects my field of study, as the conclusions derived from the analysis carried out would allow for the implementation of a guideline or policy that contributes to improving the public health of children in the community (Hwangbo et al., 2015).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.