students (professionals) can select 1 of 3 Journal Articles and proceed with the review, analysis, and composition. The focus is to communicate an overview of the topic/issue/concern applicable to the healthcare industry and address the impact on a defined population/target audience. Approach the assignment in an effort to learn from research, evolve your professional perspective, and deliver valuable information for improving overall health and well-being.As emerging healthcare industry professionals, learning and transfer (application) of content is vital to expanding awareness of data driving the direction of resource allocation and decision-making strategies.Reflection Paper(s):The Reflection Paper provides students (professionals) with an opportunity to make a connectionwith the content and learning application. When asked to reflect upon a specific topic and/orexperience, you do not only describe your experience, but you evaluate it based on ideas fromcourse materials, research, and professional experiences. Note: You can assess concepts orapproaches based on your observations and practice and evaluate your own knowledge andskills within your professional field. Students must apply evidence-based resources.Reflection papers are designed to formally consider what students have been learning and toorganize it through writing. The following will help you understand the assignment:OverviewStep #1(Awareness) Review General Content Topic provided by Professor Research and Confirm Topic of Interest based on General Content TopicStep #2(Assess) Conduct evidence-based research applicable to the topic Identify the main points: purpose, impact, challenges, opportunities Explore ideas and/or concepts of interestStep #3(Develop) Identify what you know and have learned about the topic Link the observations or experiences that shape your understanding of thepurpose, impact, challenges, opportunities Consider the innovative concepts or strategies applicable to the topic Based on your learning and experiences, what measures or approacheswould you, as a healthcare industry professional, implement or adhere to forraising awareness and value regarding the topic?Step #4(Connect) Discuss how the research reinforces or supports your understanding of thetopic. Be detailed in your supportive comments.Notes: As with all written assignments or reports, it is important to have a clear focus for yourwriting. For reflective responses, identify the main arguments or important elements of thetopic to develop a stronger analysis which integrates relevant ideas from course materials andadditional research.Introduce your topic and the point you plan to make about your experience andlearning. Develop your point through body paragraph(s), and conclude your paper byexploring the meaning you derive from your reflection.The value of reflection: Critical reflection is a meaningful exercise which can require as muchtime and work as traditional essays and reports because it asks students to be purposeful andengaged participants, readers, and thinkers.Specifics Length: > 3 pages, single spaced, 12 point, Times Romano Cover page/Title page, References, and Tables are NOT included in the >3page requirement. Format: 1 inch margins Page numbers Writing should use formal language and correct spelling and punctuation APA Format (required) Cover page/Title page:o HSCC 2500: Health Issues and Resourceso Georgia Southern Universityo Student’s Nameo Reflection Paper #o Date of Submission Content References (APA format)** Ultimately writing the reflection papers encourages you to find what is meaningful to youand thus it adds value to your learning. Do not simply outline or summarize the material.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.