Modifying Lesson Plan
An essential part of being a special educator is writing and implementing IEPs and lesson plans associated with goals on IEPs. Due to legal requirements, special educators should understand the steps that go into planning effective lessons and appropriate accommodations for students with disabilities. Being able to translate IEP goals into learning objectives and accompanying lessons requires practice.
Review “Marcus Partial IEP and Lesson” to inform the assignment.
Upon reviewing the Present Level of Performance and the second grade literacy-based standards, create one academic goal specific to Marcus’ needs. Include this academic goal within the “Lesson Summary and Focus” section of the “COE Lesson Plan Template.”
Design a standards-based lesson plan, using the “COE Lesson Plan Template,” that modifies and extends skills taught in Marcus’ sample lesson plan and is aligned to his identified academic goal.
Write a 250-500 word rationale explaining your instructional choices, how your lesson extends the skills taught in the “Sample Lesson Plan” for Marcus, and how the lesson is appropriate for meeting Marcus’ academic goal. Discuss how elements of UDL will be incorporated to enhance Marcus’ learning.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.