Policy Analysis Paper
Write a 3000-word paper analyzing a public policy issue of your choice. Writing your paper in accordance with the APSA style manual (link), but you may use any style you wish (e.g. MLA, APA, etc.) as long as you are consistent.
The word count of the paper does not include your title, abstract, or reference list.
For your paper, you should proceed as follows:1. Select a public policy to evaluate. This can be either an existing policy or proposed policy.
2. Research your selected policy and locate high-quality sources regarding the issue.
3. FollowthestepsfromFigure4-1inyourtextbooktoconductyourpolicy analysis.
a. (approx.300words)Define the problem your policy is trying to address, discuss the causes of the problem, and analyze how it might be a ected by the policy action in question.
b. (approx.600words)Discuss the policy you have selected and compare its characteristics to those of other potential policies.
c. (approx. 600 words) Discuss which evaluative criteria (see Figure 6-1 for a helpful list) you will use to evaluate the policy and why.
d. (approx.900words)Consider how your policy compares to the other potential policies you identified. Evaluate the available evidence regarding particular outcomes. Where evidence is lacking, consider how best to acquire such evidence.
e. (approx.600words)Decide on your policy recommendations(e.g. whether a policy should be changed or a new policy adopted) and explain your reasoning. Discuss any possible complicating factors and how they might be addressed.
5. Create a title page for your paper. Below the title on that same page, include an abstract of no more than 150 words concisely summarizing your analysis (policy selection, proposed alternatives, evaluation, and recommendation).
Write a 3000-word paper analyzing a public policy issue of your choice. Discuss the policy you have selected and compare its characteristics to those of other potential policies.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.