Week 6 Assignment – Professional Development Program ProposalOverviewAs a manager of the department, you reviewed the sales report and sales are drastically down. You decided to attend a seminar on emotional intelligence, and the seminar encouraged you to implement an emotional intelligence management approach to your department. Propose a strategic solution that details how an EI approach can improve organizational outcomes and sales for the CEO.As you continue your consulting role, the next task to deliver is an emotional intelligence management approach to the CEO. Conduct a research analysis of the company and propose strategic solutions to the CEO of your chosen organization.It is important that your program’s proposal be based on your research of EI and specifically details on how a new incentive program, based on an EI management approach, will:-Foster teamwork.– Strengthen interpersonal relationships.– Enhance communication.– Increase overall performance.– Benefit not only managers but the bottom line.InstructionsWrite a 5–7 page, double-spaced paper that includes the following components:1. EI and Motivation:– Discuss which of the EI building blocks would impact management’s ability to enhance employee performance and job satisfaction.– Describe which motivational theory you would utilize based on research to influence the members of the organization.– Include how the selected theory would aid in helping to utilize this new approach to manage its members, support your solution.2. EI and Social Skills and Decision Making:– Explain how emotional intelligence would enhance decision making within the management team.3. Effective Teams:– Describe the core attributes of an effective team and the strategies you would implement to develop team dynamics that will benefit the organization.4. References and Citations:– Go to the Strayer University Online Library to locate two quality resources.In-text citations are required when paraphrasing or quoting another source.5. Formatting and Writing Standards:– This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.Confidentiality: Since you will be addressing real issues in real organizations in your assignments, it is important to respect confidentiality. Feel free to use an alias for any company or individuals you might mention in your assignments. Remember that all discussions about the organization should only occur within this course and not be shared with people outside the course.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.