Write an essay that either defends or criticizes the felony-murder rule in general, or in one or another of its forms.Should the felony murder rule be retain, abolished, or limited?In answering, consider the following:1) The purposes behind (justifications for the felony rule.Are these purposes valid?Can the felony-murder rule achieve them?2).Is the notion of “constructive malice” consistent with the general requirement ofmens rea ?3) Does the felony murder rule consistent with the general principles of causation in criminal law?4) The arguments made for and against strict application of the rule in the Hickman and Washington cases: who gets the best of the argument?These is the textbookMichael Hamilton and George Spiro, The Dynamics of Law 4th Edition (M.E. Sharpe, 2008)Loewy, Arnold. Criminal Law in a Nutshell, 6th Ed.. (West Publishers, 2020)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.