Option #1: Comprehensive Research Proposal – PaperFor your Portfolio Project for this course, you will compose a formal research proposal paper based on a subject of your choosing within your current or future career field. Your research study proposal can be quantitative, qualitative, or mixed methods and must include the following:Title pageAbstract (a brief summary of the entire proposal; 150-250 words)Introduction (1 paragraph overview of the proposal’s content and main points)Problem Statement (1 paragraph discussion of the problem that clearly explains what the issue is and why it is important)Purpose of the Study (1 paragraph stating the purpose of the study)Research Questions (1 to 3 paragraphs)Literature Review (4 to 6 paragraphs discussing the literature related to the study problem, purpose, research questions)Methodology (3 to 4 paragraph explanation of the research methodology that your study will use, including design, sample, instrumentation, and data analysis)Protection of Human rights (1 paragraph discussion of ethical issues and how human rights will be protected)Discussion (1 to 2 paragraphs explaining how your research will support the problem statement, and make recommendations based on this information)Conclusion (1 paragraph that summarizes the information, refers back to the introductory paragraph, or offers a future outcome of the information presented in the essay body)Reference page formatted in APA styleAppendix (material that you do not include in the body of the paper, but ask your readers to refer to; it is not required)In addition, your paper must:Be 12-15 pages in length, not counting the required title page and reference pages.Cite and reference 10 to 12 scholarly sources that are not required or recommended readings for this course. The CSU Global Library is a reliable place to find these sources.Conform to the CSU Global Writing Center.Links to an external site.Utilize third person (voice) when engaging in academic writing. An academic research proposal is a formal project based on research and therefore it is not appropriate to use first person (voice).Adhere to the standards laid out in the rubric, which can be found in the Module 8 folder.Write clearly and logically, as you will be graded on content, analysis, and your adherence to the tenets of good academic writing, which should be succinct where possible while also exploring the topics appropriately. Use the APA Template – Research ProposalLinks to an external site. to assist in structuring and formatting your proposal.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.