Write four poems for extra credit points. Below are four poetry prompts that will inspire you to write your poems. Each poem you write is worth 4 points each for 12 extra credit points. In this learning unit, you will find some poems of mine based on the theme of the border and my history involving Covid-19. Give Voice to the Border Crosser (Poetry Prompt 1)Write a short poem and create a testimonio by telling a story about the Latino/x border crosser, giving voice to this history: their stories as subjects challenging colonial oppression. Create such a narrative through artistic expression, using notions of the border and mestizaje. Also, feel free to borrow ideas from the poems, such as the forms and content that I share below.Prompt #2Write a poem that describes the kind of food you can cook—or food you enjoy cooking with your parents or friends. Describe the way it’s prepared and what family and cultural traditions are celebrated with your favorite food. You can also invent your own recipe. Feel free to borrow metaphors or the form that I use for “How to Make Pupusas.” Prompt #3Write a poem: your story involving how your semester has been impacted because of Covid-19. In your artistic work, feel free to express your emotions onto paper or canvas, allowing yourself to align to your emotions. That way, you can allow yourself to vent and move energy that needs to be moved from your body. As I have learned as an artist, art is medicine: expressive art like expressive writing can help heal emotional pain.Prompt # 4One could stop right here, right now, and write this question at the top of a clean sheet of paper: WHAT DO I NEED? Or, WHAT DO I WANT? Or, WHAT DO I LONG FOR? And one could write pages for an entire month (or a year) in response to this question. I suspect this would be life-changing.Or, then again, one could imagine one is an orphan, out on one’s own, and one discovers a boxcar like those children in the book. How would you set up your boxcar? What provisions would you lay in? What do you absolutely need to survive in your boxcar? And what else do you need? And then, if you like, you can consider that which you do you not particularly need but you’d really like to have in your boxcar—because it would make your boxcar more comfortable—or more beautiful—or just because——
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.