You have been with this not-for-profit early childhood centre since its opening 10 years ago. It serves families with children ages 4 to 6 years of age. Write a proposal to The International for Kids Foundation, whose mission is to fund projects that improve the lives of young children, on expanding the programmes and services that your centre provides. Convince the board at this foundation that your proposal is worthwhile, and that you can deliver on the project.
This provides the reader with an initial impression of the project. It should provide an overview of the significance of the proposed project and important information such as the objectives and the impact of this project. In particular, it should have:
- What is the proposal addressing?
- Project details. What will happen? Where and how? Who will do it? Who and how many will benefit? How long will it take?
- Funding requirements. How much will it cost? What will the sources of funding be? Is it just an initial expense or will there be a need for continued funding? If so, where will it come from?
- Relevance. Why is the centre uniquely suited to do what you propose? What is the history, purpose, and track record?
Explain why this project matters, both to the community and to this funding organisation. Support your arguments with relevant facts and statistics from various sources. Literature support would strengthen the arguments for your case. Provide an analysis of the situation and internal and external environments that make this project viable. Then explain how your project and centre will improve the current situation and provision of your centre.
Provide the details of your project. Explain what you hope to accomplish and how. What manpower is needed to carry out this project? How will you be measuring success and how will the project continue after the funding period? This portion should include:
Explain the objectives making them concrete and providing measurable outcomes
Give details as to how and when you will carry out the objectives. Explain each phase of the project giving clear timelines. Include details such as the purchase of materials etc, selection and training of personnel etc
Explain how personnel will be chosen. What selection criteria are you setting? What would their roles be?
What are the measurable? How would you know that the objectives have been
met? Who will you report these findings to?
How do you see this project evolving after funding ends?
You need to provide realistic financial information that provides the proposed revenue needed for the existing and expansion operations. The proposed expenses are also needed so that your reader has a clear idea of the financial commitment needed.
Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.